(2002) Evening Out With Your Girlfriend


01. Honorable Mention 
02. Calm Before the Storm 
03. Switchblades and Infidelity 
04. Pretty in Punk 
05. Growing Up 
06. The World’s Not Waiting (For Five Tired Boys in a Broken Down Van) 
07. Short, Fast and Loud 
08. Moving Pictures 
09. Parker Lewis Can’t Lose (But I’m Gunna Give It My Best Shot)



(2003) Take This To Your Grave


01. Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to do Today
02. Dead On Arrival
03. Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy
04. Saturday
05. Homesick at Space Camp
06. Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here)
07. Chicago is so Two Years Ago
08. The Pros and
09. Grenade Jumper
10. Calm Before the Storm
11. Reinventing the Wheel to Run Myself Over
12. The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes 
13. Roxanne - (Police Cover)
14. Where Is Your Boy Tonight



(2005) From Under The Cork Tree


1. Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn’t Get Sued
2. Of All the Gin Joints in All the World 
3. Dance, Dance 
4. Sugar, We’re Going Down 
5. Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner 
6. I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
7. 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen) 
8. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year 
9. Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends 
10. I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me 
11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More “Touch Me” 
12. Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows) 
13. XO



(2007) Infinity On High


01. Thriller
02. The Take Over, The Breaks Over
03. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
04. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
05. Hum Hallelujah
06. Golden
07. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
08. The (After) Life Of The Party
09. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
10. Bang The Doldrums
11. Fame < Infamy
12. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
13. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And One On My Finger
14. True Blue



(2008) Folie à Deux (Deluxe Edition)


01. Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes 
02. I Don't Care 
03. She's My Winona 
04. America's Suitehearts
05. Headfirst Slide Into Coopestown On A Bad Bet 
06. The (Shipped) Gold Standard 
07. (Coffee's For Closers)
08. What A Catch, Donnie 
09. 27
10. Tiffany Blews 
11. w.a.m.s 
12. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed
13. West Coast Smoker
14. I Dont Care (Machine Shop Remix) 
15. Americas Suitehearts (South Rakkas Remix) 
16. Pavlove 
17. Americas Suitehearts (Acoustic) 
18. What a Catch, Donnie (Acoustic) 
19. Beat It (Feat. John Mayer) 



(2013) Save Rock and Roll


01. The Phoenix
02. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
03. Alone Together
04. Where Did The Party Go
05. Just One Yesterday (feat Foxes)
06. The Mighty Fall (feat Big Sean)
07. Miss Missing You
08. Death Valley
09. Young Volcanoes
10. Rat A Tat (feat Courtney Love)
11. Save Rock and Roll (feat Elton John) 



Password







LINKS EN LOS COMENTARIOS