2003 – UNFINISHED BUSINESS



– Lista de Temas:

1. June 10th
2. Everything Will Be Alright
3. Look At The Little Baby
4. Rape Up!!!!!!!!!
5. Catholic Execution
6. Black Claw
7. Super Slut
8. Not This Again
9. A Phone Call
10. That Bitch Is Gonna Pay
11. A Decision Needs To Be Made
12. What’s Wrong?
13. Then It Happened……. I Killed Her
14. Still Life
15. My Basement Will Be Your Grave
16. Scabby Cock Massager

Formato: 192 Kbps

—  http://riffhold.com/2M

2005 – DOING IT FOR THE KIDS



– Lista de Temas:

1. Emotional Punching Bag
2. For Only a Quarter
3. Bottoming Out
4. I’m a Dog Gone Rapist
5. Must’ve Blacked Out
6. Homecoming
7. I’m Irritated
8. Don’t You Ever Listen?
9. Time to Cuddle
10. Shocker
11. Remembering a Victim
12. Man-Ipulated
13. Down for The Brown
14. In My Eyes, You’re Already Dead
15. You make me sick
16. Goddamn You’re Ugly
17. The Evil has spoken
18. Left in The Dust
19. Conversing with Myself
20. Get That outta My Face
21. We Check In, I Check Out
22. Pieces of Her In My Shit

Formato: 256 Kbps

http://riffhold.com/2Q


Contraseña/Password


Contraseña/Password


facebook-icon-preview
SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK PARA ESTAR ENTERADO DE NUEVAS DISCOGRAFIAS

blogger
Siguenos en Blogger, nunca sabremos cuánto tiempo nos queda acá
WordPress_blue_logo.svg

Siguenos en WordPress, nunca sabremos cuánto tiempo nos queda acá

Resultado de imagen para telegram png
Entra al grupo del blog en Telegram para estar siempre informado