Resultado de imagen para The Absolute Best AL GREEN

Disc: 1
  1. Strong as Death, Sweet as Love
  2. Love and Happiness
  3. Let's Stay Together
  4. I'm a Ram
  5. I've Never Found a Girl
  6. Driving Wheel
  7. La La for You
  8. I Can't Get Next to You
  9. So You're Leaving
  10. Tired of Being Alone
  11. Look What You've Done for Me
  12. I'm Still in Love with You
  13. Sweet Song (previously unreleased in U.S.)
  14. Love Is Real (previously unreleased in U.S.)
  15. Funny How Time Slips Away
  16. You Ought To Be with Me
  17. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart

Disc: 2
  1. Love Ritual (remix)
  2. Here I Am (Come and Take Me)
  3. Call Me, Come Back Home
  4. Livin' for You
  5. Rhymes
  6. God Blessed Our Love
  7. Let's Get Married (LP version)
  8. Sha-La-La (Make Me Happy)
  9. Take Me to the River
  10. Oh Me, Oh My (Dreams in My Arms)
  11. L-O-V-E (Love)
  12. Got to Be More (Take Me Higher)
  13. Together Again
  14. Full of Fire
  15. Belle
  16. Keep Me Cryin'
  17. Simply Beautiful







LINKS EN LOS COMENTARIOS