(1994) Weezer (The Blue Album) (Deluxe Edition)



CD 1

1. My Name Is Jonas
2. No One Else
3. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
4. Buddy Holly
5. Undone-the Sweater Song
6. Surf Wax America
7. Say It Ain't So
8. In the Garage
9. Holiday
10. Only in Dreams

CD 2

1. Mykel and Carli (B-Side)
2. Susanne (B-Side)
3. My Evaline (B-Side)
4. Jamie (Originally Appeared On DGC Rarities)
5. My Name Is Jonas (Live B-Side)
6. Surf Wax America (Live B-Side)
7. Jamie (Live Acoustic B-Side)
8. No One Else (Live Acoustic B-Side)
9. Undone - The Sweater Song (Previously Unreleased Kitchen Tapes)
10. Paperface (Previously Unreleased Kitchen Tapes)
11. Only In Dreams (Previously Unreleased Kitchen Tapes)
12. Lullaby For Wayne (Previously Unreleased Pre-Production Recording)
13. I Swear It's True (Previously Unreleased Pre-Production Recording)
14. Say It Ain't So (Original Album Mix)



(1996) Pinkerton



1. Tired of Sex
2. Getchoo
3. No Other One
4. Why Bother?
5. Across the Sea
6. The Good Life
7. El Scorcho
8. Pink Triangle
9. Falling for You
10. Butterfly 



(2001) Weezer (The Green Album)



1. Don't Let Go
2. Photograph
3. Hash Pipe
4. Island in the Sun
5. Crab
6. Knockdown Dragout
7. Smile
8. Simple Pages
9. Glorious Day
10. O Girlfriend 



(2002) Maladroit



1. American Gigolo
2. Dope Nose
3. Keep Fishin'
4. Take Control
5. Death and Destruction
6. Slob
7. Burndt Jamb
8. Space Rock
9. Slave
10. Fall Together
11. Possibilities
12. Love Explosion
13. December



(2005) Make Believe



1. Beverly Hills
2. Perfect Situation
3. This Is Such a Pity
4. Hold Me
5. Peace
6. We Are All on Drugs
7. The Damage in Your Heart
8. Pardon Me
9. My Best Friend
10. The Other Way
11. Freak Me Out
12. Haunt You Every Day
13. Weezer Talks About Make Believe 



(2008) Weezer (The Red Album) (Deluxe Edition)



CD 1

1. Troublemaker     
2. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn)     
3. Pork and Beans     
4. Heart Songs     
5. Everybody Get Dangerous 
6. Dreamin'     
7. Thought I Knew (Bell)     
8. Cold Dark World (Cuomo, Shriner)     
9. Automatic (Wilson)     
10. The Angel and the One 
11. Miss Sweeney
12. Pig
13. The Spider
14. King

iTunes Bonus Tracks

11. It's Easy (iTunes Bonus Track)
12. I Can Love (iTunes Pre-Order Bonus Track)

Japan Edition Bonus Tracks

11. The Weight
12. Life Is What You Make It
13. Meri Kuri



(2009) Raditude (Deluxe Edition)



CD 1

1. (If You're Wondering If I Want You to) I Want You to
2. I'm Your Daddy
3. The Girl Got Hot
4. Can't Stop Partying
5. Put Me Back Together
6. Trippin' Down the Freeway
7. Love Is the Answer
8. Let It All Hang Out
9. In the Mall
10. I Don't Want to Let You Go
11. Turn Me Round
12. I Woke Up In Love This Morning

CD 2

01. Get Me Some
02. Run Over By A Truck
03. The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World
04. The Underdogs



(2010) Hurley (Deluxe Edition)



1. Memories 
2. Ruling Me
3. Trainwrecks
4. Unspoken
5. Where’s My Sex?
6. Run Away
7. Hang on
8. Smart Girls
9. Brave New World
10. Time Flies
11. All My Friends Are Insects
12. Viva la Vida
13. I Want to Be Something
14. Represent



(2010) Death to False Metal



1. Tuning Up the Radio
2. I Don't Want Your Loving
3. Blowin' My Stack
4. Losing My Mind
5. Everyone
6. I'm a Robot
7. Trampoline
8. Odd Couple
9. Autopilot
10. Unbreak My Heart




Contraseña/Password


Contraseña/Password
facebook-icon-preview
SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK PARA ESTAR ENTERADO DE NUEVAS DISCOGRAFIAS


blogger
Siguenos en Blogger, nunca sabremos cuánto tiempo nos queda acá
WordPress_blue_logo.svg
Siguenos en WordPress, nunca sabremos cuánto tiempo nos queda acá